300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Nebraska Representation?

We're all in this together, but us Nebraskans need to stick together. Where is everyone else?

I live in Nebraska

Comment

right on, what school are you attending?

Comment

Im currently attending Northeast Community College, after that I plan on going to Wayne State College to finish up.

Comment

How do you like working for OPD?

Comment

I'm in the northeastern part of the state.
            "It is better to avoid than to fight, better to deter than to kill. But.....it is better to kill than to die, or watch an innocent slaughtered, because you didn't have the wherewithal to defend them." - M. A.

"We should bear in mind that, in general, it is the object of our newspapers rather to create a sensation-to make a point-than to further the cause of truth."-Edgar Allan Poe(1809-1849)

Comment

Originally posted by opd1825
              We're all in this together, but us Nebraskans need to stick together. Where is everyone else?

at the cornhusker's convention
              THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Comment

Valley PD

Were here, all 8 of us.

Comment

I'm 40 minutes from Valentine, NE. Got alot of good cooperation with the NE state patrol quite abit. Especially with stolen cars coming from or to Valentine since Hwy 83 is a main highway around here to the interstate I-90.

Comment

Hey I'm here just North of you!! How long you been w/ OPD? Stay safe.

Comment

Well, I'm obviously not a Nebraskan...but my wife is, and I have been there many times, and no one posts in my state, so here I am.

I pick on here a bit for being a Husker but she is a good sport. Here and her family are from Norfolk and still have MANY family members there.
                      "It's not how far the shot was; it's how close you were able to get."

--Jeff Cooper

Comment

Cjis

Anyone just play on it to learn the system. Tonight I was searching for the owner of a red Mercury Cougar...Shoot a monkey, found the car, found the address, notified that agency (Sarpy) and they got he guy. That is how the system is suppose to work. Wish you all a great holiday season.

Comment

Grew up in Nebraska and did my first 8 years as a cop there (Minden and Hastings Police Departments and Lincoln County S.O.). Left in '79 for Colorado and have been out here ever since.

Comment

I live in Omaha.... well, Papillion to be exact.

Comment

Emily you live in Papillion, I happen to work for Papillion PD.
                              Success is easy. It means getting up one more time than you fall. -Ben Franklin

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4256 users online. 207 members and 4049 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X