300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omaha PD and Douglas County Sheriff

Any Omaha PD or Douglas Deps. around? I have a few questions in regards to an out of state lateral along with how the departments are.
    I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

What's your questions? I'm with another agency in the metro. .
    Some people were just dropped on their heads as children more than the rest of us!

Comment

Wow almost a year and a pm later and nothing. I guess there is nothing to same about these departments.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

Anyone out there with info? I am in the same boat and would like some info on laterals.

Comment

Really no one can help shed some light on these two agencies or others in the omaha area.

Comment

03marine pm me. I took a family vacation there and got some info

Comment

Hopefully I can answer some of your questions. Feel free to ask here or send me a PM. I'll do what I can. Thanks.

Comment

When I was at the PAT early this month, there was a candidate there that said she was coming from a different department and the Omaha PD doesn't do lat moves/transfers, you have to go through the entire process like everyone else. I don't know how reliable that information is but you could easily call into HR and ask, they're really helpful there.

Comment

That part is.true. when I was there this past summer I drove out to the academy. I spoke to an officer she said they havent done a lateral class in 8 years. My concerns are how's the retirement? The pay for laterals? Benefits package? Need to make sure they offer close to equal or better then what I have currently.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3254 users online. 223 members and 3031 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X