300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiring for Sheriff Dept. in Nebraska

I saw that Lancaster County just opened up a few positions. Does anyone know if any of the departments who test through Morrow and Associates are gonna be hiring anytime soon?

The best part of taking the $45 Morrow/Associates Test last year was when the test administrator said only 1 of the departments would be hiring a "few" people

Originally posted by ne.fitness View Post
    I saw that Lancaster County just opened up a few positions. Does anyone know if any of the departments who test through Morrow and Associates are gonna be hiring anytime soon?

The best part of taking the $45 Morrow/Associates Test last year was when the test administrator said only 1 of the departments would be hiring a "few" people
    When I recently took the DCMA exam and spoke with Morrow and Associates I was told that the only agencies that they knew of that were hiring were Blair and Council Bluffs. The rest didn't even seem promising from what I have seen. I know that Douglas County just took a pay freeze and gave up uniform allowance so I doubt they will be hiring soon.

I too thought about the Lancaster and Lincoln openings that were available, but I couldn't justify the hour plus drive into Lincoln every day.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10546 users online. 215 members and 10331 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X