Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think the rank on the test matters that much. I was at the medical with a guy that was ranked over 200. He worked for the jail so perhaps that bumped him up a little.

Comment

I got another call the other day as well to say they were going to start my background and wanted some updated employment information.

As i've said in the previous posts, I was in the 40-50 range, so i'm surprised they are down to 120's - 200's already, that's odd.

Comment

Anyone hear anything on a start date recently? Initially May 14th was going around, but I do not know if they could wrap everything up on BGs and whatnot if they are starting some in the middle of March...
        "When they kick out your front door, how you gonna come? With your hands on your head, or on the trigger of your gun. When the law break in, how you gonna go? Shot down on the pavement, or waiting in death row." - President Barack Obama

Comment

Where has everyone been finding LE jobs in the metro area? I have been looking for some time and openings have been few and far between.
          Last edited by halliburton; 07-20-2012, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Hey fellow applicants... Has anyone heard any news about OPD opening up another hiring annoucement soon? From what it sounds like, the list that started in 2010 has been all used up for potential applicants and a new list will be needed soon.

Comment

Go to OPDs website. They announced they're going to start accepting applications from Mar 27- Apr 30.

Comment

I swear that website must have added that the second I post that question... Haha... Thanks Herbie

Comment

Holy whoa... I can finally post.

Anyway, has anybody heard anything new? Just got my ranking; it sucks, so I won't hold my breath. Still, it sounds like they'll begin oral board selections soon.

Comment

I'm ranked 178 but I haven't heard anything since processing.....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9187 users online. 330 members and 8857 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X