300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nebraska State Patrol

Does anyone know when they will be hiring again? I have been checking their website/NE State jobs site for over a year and it stills says they are not hiring.

come to Texas. I lived in David City, tried getting into LPD, didn't get selected. Same with Bellevue and Sarpy County. I applied to the Texas State Troopers, got hired in 2 months, started the academy March 6th. They have about 500 vacancies right now, second most populated State in the country. Apply, get hired if you have a clean background.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."--Edmund Burke

Comment

Originally posted by hangman View Post
      Does anyone know when they will be hiring again? I have been checking their website/NE State jobs site for over a year and it stills says they are not hiring.
      You can learn that yourself by following the link:

Nebraska State Patrol Recruitment
      Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

Originally posted by SgtCHP View Post
        You can learn that yourself by following the link:

Nebraska State Patrol Recruitment
        "At this time, we are not accepting applications for this position."

That didn't exactly answer his question. He already knew that.

Comment

I hesitate to post this because if someone really wants to do it, they should be following the site on their own...but looks like they opened the app process today.

Comment

They are accepting applications now. I was suprised to find that they only had 14 in their last camp. I live in Arkansas and I will be applying there and in Texas.

Comment

I got a notice today that I have been accepted to move on to the next step. I have to set up a time for testing sometime soon.

Comment

I received my notice as well. I will plan on making the long journey from Kentucky to attend the 6/25 testing.

Comment

I'll be going to the 6/18 testing. I'm in contact with the medical staff to find out about the color vision requirements. I was suprised that there were only 14 recruits in the last class. It might be a lost cause if there are 500-700 that apply less than 2% of the people apply will get a chance at the academy.

Comment

Yeah but you have to imagine a big number of those 700 probably arent even qualified.

Comment

Until I get lasik to correct my vision there are only a handful of states I can work in. Nebraska just so happens to not have uncorrected standards. I wish that they would condense the testing process for out of state applicants though.

Comment

Well I passed the first round of tests. If I get past the background portion then I am definitely going to fly to Nebraska for the latter parts of the process.

Comment

Anyone else going to the 08/29 Class?

Comment

Been waiting for this to open up for some time, as the wife is from Omaha.

But looked at the the quals/disquals and there it was...no tatts visible in short sleeves Oh well, on to the next

Comment

FYI - Kansas Highway Patrol is also hiring.

http://www.kansashighwaypatrol.org/c...ons.html#troop

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4721 users online. 302 members and 4419 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X