Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Bellevue Officers or Sarpy County Sheriff Deputies on here?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Bellevue Officers or Sarpy County Sheriff Deputies on here?

I'm Adam. I have been a ghost on the forums for a while now, just reading posts and gathering info. I am in the Air Force currently and have a little less than 3 years left on my second enlistment. I really want to go into LE career pretty badly for many years now, and would like to pursue it after my enlistment is up. When I am one year out, my plan is to take the exam and start applying to Bellevue, OPD, and Sarpy County. Just asking for any info., advice on these agencies, and maybe share your experiences about the application/hiring processes from these departments. Thanks, and stay safe out there!

Don't know about BPD or SCSO, but at least you have enough time left to serve that OPD may be hiring when you get done.

Comment

Yea Herbie, that's what I have read and been told, that officer hiring should be really good at about the time I am ready to pursue it. Where you located at, and what department?

Comment

All the Sarpy agencies would be good to work for. Bellevue and La Vista have the most things going on. Sarpy SO will have you workng the jail for a couple years. Papio not too bad either, just a different style of policing there. Sarpy-Bellevue and Papio use Morrow and Associates for testing. http://www.morrowhr.com/

Comment

OPD. I would guess that any time much more than a year down the road, there should be some hiring going on.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5515 users online. 303 members and 5212 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X