Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoke to the Backgrounds Unit and I was told the list would be extended. I also asked if there would be an academy this year and the reply I got was they had a date. Hopefully that date will be this year.

Comment

There will not be a class in 2011. OPD had to cut the number of new cruisers in half in order to keep the 48 that finished the academy in June of '10. Unless OPD is your dream job and you can deal with waiting another year to even compete for a spot, I would start looking elsewhere. No sense in being optimistic if its not realistic.
      "When they kick out your front door, how you gonna come? With your hands on your head, or on the trigger of your gun. When the law break in, how you gonna go? Shot down on the pavement, or waiting in death row." - President Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by Chazz View Post
        There will not be a class in 2011. OPD had to cut the number of new cruisers in half in order to keep the 48 that finished the academy in June of '10. Unless OPD is your dream job and you can deal with waiting another year to even compete for a spot, I would start looking elsewhere. No sense in being optimistic if its not realistic.
        It is my dream job, so I'll be on these boards, waiting for OPD for the next 100 years if it takes that long. Thanks for the update.
        -2Adam29... 10-8. Code-7

Comment

FYI - current list was extended one year so it will not expire until end of May 2012.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12975 users online. 239 members and 12736 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X