Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curious, does it matter what lamp color is used on the night sights? I prefer contrasting colors (green and orange) vs having all 3 dots be the same color.

Does OPD have a certain requirement, or is it up to the user?

Comment

Code311, if you order in the class, you'll only get green front/green rear (Trijicon or Glock). Back-ups/off-duty; your choice of colors. Mine is green front/orange rear for my back-up Glock 30.

Comment

Originally posted by rwar1423 View Post
        Code311, if you order in the class, you'll only get green front/green rear (Trijicon or Glock). Back-ups/off-duty; your choice of colors. Mine is green front/orange rear for my back-up Glock 30.
        Ok, but I'm asking if all green is required or not. I already own a Glock 21 and would like the contrasting colors, which is what I plan to use if it's allowed.

Comment

If your handgun passes the firearms coordinator's or other firearms intructor's inspection, you're good to go. Whatever you do, don't bring the handgun into the training center until you're cleared to do so, unless you like exercising alot.

Comment

Received my offer last week and the letter they sent me told me just to wait until the class starts to take advantage of the better pricing. Looks like that is what I will do.

Comment

Yeah, I opted for the same thing. plan on hitting the Bullet Hole this week to shoot the different models. See ya on the 25th.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9738 users online. 274 members and 9464 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X