300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omaha PD Testing Process

Just thought I would start a thread on the testing process for the Omaha Police Department. How did everyone think they did on the written test last Saturday?

I know it was a while ago but I thought that it wasn't difficult it just took some time to answer the questions. They weren't awfully difficult. I passed and I take the physical agility test in two days.

Comment

What is the total time you are allowed to pass the physical test? Also, is the break reaction and number thing on the wall count towards the total time? Thanks!!!

Comment

They both count. But the time obviously stops between the brake and the start.

I take it in about 3 hours, I will let you know when I get back.

I am sick as hell so I am kinda worried about passing today. I did it with no problem last time but just not feelin good at all today.

Comment

What happened last time AE? How come you didn't get to the academy?

Comment

Originally posted by Code311 View Post
            What happened last time AE? How come you didn't get to the academy?
            All you have to do is read the previous thread, just a few lines down.

http://forums.officer.com/showthread.php?t=82667

Comment

OK, so I passed the physical test today. I am scheduled to take the human relations test April 20th. My question is what was the thing that we got scheduled for for the week of March 14-20. I go on the 20th. The guy with the computer said it would be explained in the packet. Is it the sheet that says "ATTENTION APPLICANT"? I just wanted to know to see what I need to wear. Thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LM20 View Post
                All you have to do is read the previous thread, just a few lines down.

http://forums.officer.com/showthread.php?t=82667
                Just a few lines down? I had to go all the way to the 10th page.

Shep, congrats on passing the test. What's the time limit to complete the agility course?

Comment

2 minutes and 20 seconds I beleive.

Comment

Smith has it right, 2 min 20 sec.

Comment

I passed! Except I really needed to drink a lot of water before...I got dehydrated and went to the hospital. I've never had any medical complications and then bam yesterday. Whoops!

Comment

Congrats Dannyboy!!

Anybody know what the 10 minute thing the week of March 16-20 is? Vision test?

Comment

I thought the 10 minute appontment has something to do with a video test...I have two taking the test so I'm getting this 3rd hand.

Comment

The video test isn't until late april.

Comment

The stuff going on the week of the 16th is just processing. Vision test, fingerprinting, getting your picture taken for your file, and a couple quick questions.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8581 users online. 323 members and 8258 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X