300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lincoln PD

Hey i was wondering if anybody is going to the test on 20 sept. does anyone know how many people they are hiring or anything on the dept. thanks

This website should answer most of your questions.

http://www.lincoln.ne.gov/city/police/

For most classes, it seems they hire around 15ish.

Comment

Sargent Roeder said they were only hiring 9 this time. I went on the 26th passed and had my interview. It's my second time trying, now I'm playing the waiting game for either the phone call or the letter

Comment

How did you guys do on the test?
        Some people were just dropped on their heads as children more than the rest of us!

Comment

I have yet to receive the letter or a phone call. I have the eerie feeling that my app is in the "maybe" pile.

Comment

They are going to start interviewing in two weeks. From what I was told they want to give 9 to 10 job offers out by Christmas. They have one more testing coming up next month. So they said it will go fast after that.
            Some people were just dropped on their heads as children more than the rest of us!

Comment

How many showed up the day you guys tested?

Comment

45 were there. 20 passed the written part. 18 passed the agility part.
                Last edited by ed515; 09-22-2008, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Does anyone here know if Lincoln officers are able to carry a rifle on patrol?
                  Last edited by stryker11; 09-22-2008, 11:10 PM.

Comment

lincoln pd

hey I was wondering if anybody has heard anything new, I am thinking about going to the testing in oct. im out of state and I will be doing more than the written, i think its the physical and interview i take while i am there.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5393 users online. 346 members and 5047 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X