300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vehicles?

So what is MHP driving these days? Any chance they'll go to Chargers? It seems like I've seen one pic of an MHP Charger online, but that was possibly just one to test. I've seen the standard Crown Vics and Impalas, but it seemed like last summer when I was up there I saw another type of car in Roundup. My memory is foggy now, but something like a Malibu? Does that sound right?
    He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.
    -- Nietzsche

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
    -- Hemingway

Comment

They drive everything. It's a crap shoot what you get when you first start. But it will more then likely be a used Impala, Crown Vic, or even Intrepid. I have never seen them give a brand new guy a charger. But many of the older guys have them. I really have no clue how they pick what they purchase when. But it seems to change constantly.

On another note the new Impalas kind of look like malibu's. But I have never seen a Malibu patrol car in this state.

Comment

10-4. Must have been a new Impala then.
        He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.
        -- Nietzsche

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
        -- Hemingway

Comment

Does anyone know if MHP is all up to strength now and retaining their officers better with the new pay raise? Any word on when they'll start taking applications from prior-certifieds again? The answer I got via e-mail was early 2008, but then again the Montana FWP also told me they weren't going to open up for game wardens again till late this year and lo and behond a few days later they started taking apps again!
          -- Nietzsche

-- Hemingway

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6703 users online. 347 members and 6356 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X