300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eureka Police Department Now Hiring

I just got this email about 2 hours ago. Eureka is located in the NW corner of the state. Best guess is about 10 miles from Canada and 40 miles from Idaho. I did a little research and found out that the Job Service listing has $12.52 listed as the wage. Not sure what the housing is like up there, but at that wage I would guess a 3 bed place to go between 400-600. I'm not applying to this one. Good luck to those who do. Did a quick look on CL also, here is the link. Eureka Area Rentals

Eureka Police Department is currently accepting applications for an Entry Level Police Officer. Requirements are as follows: All applicants must be over 21, must be an active member of the Montana Law Enforcement Testing Consortium, a graduate of an accredited high school or equivalent, possess a good moral character, have no felony convictions; must sign a release for a back ground investigation, must possess a valid Montana driver's license at time of employment, and have not within the last 5 years been affiliated in any manner with a subversive organization. Drug testing may be conducted. A doctor's physical will be required prior to hiring.

For completed job description and application please contact Kootenai Job Service.
    For further information or questions please feel free to contact me.

Ian Jeffcock
    Chief of Police
    Eureka, MT
    Office: 406-297-2121
    Cell: 406-260-5989
    Applied for a few Montana Law Enforcement Positions.....

Thanks for the info, I have a friend that is CBP up there.

Comment

So, does that mean your looking at going for it? Good luck if you do. Also keep checking Montana Job Service Search
      Be sure "Statewide" is selected and then "Select Jobs Titles". Scroll down to "Protective Service Occupations" and in that category select "Police and Sheriff Patrol Officers" and hen search. Right now there are 7 listings and here they are. Also when you click on the Protective Service Occupations it says in there how many listings there are.

FORT BENTON, CHOUTEAU, MT, 59442 Full-time Probationary Patrolman
      EUREKA, LINCOLN, MT, 59917 POLICE OFFICER- Entry Level
      CULBERTSON, ROOSEVELT, MT, 59218 DEPUTY SHERIFF
      LIBBY, LINCOLN, MT, 59923 Deputy Sheriff (Libby, MT)
      THOMPSON FALLS, SANDERS, MT, 59873 Police Patrol Officer/ Part Time
      WOLF POINT, ROOSEVELT, MT, 59201 POLICE OFFICER
      HAVRE, HILL, MT, 59501 Deputy Sheriff

Comment

Thinking about it, would have to find where MLETC does there testing closest to me.

Comment

Locations they do the tests at are Billings, Great Falls and Helena. MTLETC Testing Dates Driving I would say Helena I-90 to I-15 is the shortest miles. Flying, all have airports so that a wash all comes down to price then. When I took mine it started at 8 or 9 and I was done with everything by 2. Drive time from Lakewood, WA to Bozeman, MT used to take me about 11 hours. BTW, I went boating up there on Lake Chelan about 3 years ago. Loved the views there. If you need anymore info or anything PM me and I will get you my email.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6311 users online. 343 members and 5968 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X