300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just browsing

I am a certified Kansas deputy, thinking about a change of atmosphere. I have always tiyed with the idea of settling down in the Springfield area.

Does anyone know anything about LEO jobs in the area? I prefer county but would consider PD if the offer was decent.
    yknotus

From what I understand, Springfield PD will require you attend their academy. The county out there, I think it's Green County, is supposedly a squared away Agency however I'm told they do not have a good relationship with Springfield PD.

As far as the suburbs, I'm sure you will be able to find a place to work if you tried.

Most of this stuff is second hand info from some officers/deputies in the area, but I would imaginet here is some truth in it.
    Officer Down Memorial Page

Comment

Originally posted by Linkshinter View Post
      From what I understand, Springfield PD will require you attend their academy. The county out there, I think it's Green County, is supposedly a squared away Agency however I'm told they do not have a good relationship with Springfield PD.

As far as the suburbs, I'm sure you will be able to find a place to work if you tried.

Most of this stuff is second hand info from some officers/deputies in the area, but I would imaginet here is some truth in it.
      Springfield PD is great agency with some issues with some of their city elders.
      Greene county good agency as well. There is a small city just on the south east corner of springfield, Nixa PD,really good as well. We just hired a guy from there. He liked it, but he was moving up here.
      A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4624 users online. 241 members and 4383 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X