300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally...

Well, I just got final word that I have been accepted by a KC metro area dept. I will start the academy next week. Good thing too, becauase I already put in my 2 weeks notice at my current job. I try not to tell many people about it until I am sure so I won't be disappointed if I don't get it, but I just got the call telling me to show up next week so I had to tell some one. I figured it may as well be you local guys that have to read another one of these " I got the job posts".

BB

Originally posted by BehindBars View Post
    Well, I just got final word that I have been accepted by a KC metro area dept. I will start the academy next week. Good thing too, becauase I already put in my 2 weeks notice at my current job. I try not to tell many people about it until I am sure so I won't be disappointed if I don't get it, but I just got the call telling me to show up next week so I had to tell some one. I figured it may as well be you local guys that have to read another one of these " I got the job posts".

BB
    Congrats. What department?
    "Damned if you do and damned if you dont"

Comment

Congrats. I hope to be posting that I got accepted soon also. I am just moving to Missouri and will be looking at departments in Arkansas.

Comment

Thanks for the congrats guys. I would rather not post the dept. If you shoot me a pm i'll let you know. Good luck PTR, it's a great feeling.

BB

Comment

hello

BB -

congratulations. i have also been accepted on a PD and was wondering which one you got on with. i tried PMing you but it would not allow me to do so. PM if you get a chance.

JB

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5179 users online. 294 members and 4885 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X