X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    hello

BB -

congratulations. i have also been accepted on a PD and was wondering which one you got on with. i tried PMing you but it would not allow me to do so. PM if you get a chance.

JB

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks for the congrats guys. I would rather not post the dept. If you shoot me a pm i'll let you know. Good luck PTR, it's a great feeling.

BB

Leave a comment:

• PTR-Jason
    replied
    Congrats. I hope to be posting that I got accepted soon also. I am just moving to Missouri and will be looking at departments in Arkansas.

Leave a comment:

• DPS55
    replied
    Originally posted by BehindBars View Post
    Well, I just got final word that I have been accepted by a KC metro area dept. I will start the academy next week. Good thing too, becauase I already put in my 2 weeks notice at my current job. I try not to tell many people about it until I am sure so I won't be disappointed if I don't get it, but I just got the call telling me to show up next week so I had to tell some one. I figured it may as well be you local guys that have to read another one of these " I got the job posts".

BB
    Congrats. What department?

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Finally...

Finally...

Well, I just got final word that I have been accepted by a KC metro area dept. I will start the academy next week. Good thing too, becauase I already put in my 2 weeks notice at my current job. I try not to tell many people about it until I am sure so I won't be disappointed if I don't get it, but I just got the call telling me to show up next week so I had to tell some one. I figured it may as well be you local guys that have to read another one of these " I got the job posts".

BB

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5533 users online. 325 members and 5208 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X