300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asset Test

This question was originally intended for glock17guy, but if anyone else knows the answer feel free to answer. My question was concerning the asset test that you must take prior to attending the Drury law enforcement academy. I am pretty good at reading comprehension but my grammer skills are not the greatest. I bought a book recently to brush up on my skills. Although, they tell you that the ones with the highest scores will be accepted, I had spoken with someone that works at Drury and she basically said that they rarely ever turn anyone down. I understand that you cannot be an idiot but was curiouse as to how difficult it will be. Is it true that most people who apply do get accepted?

I didn't go to Drury BUT......if you passed HS you will be fine.

We had at least 2 guys that were complete idiots that passed it. One got kicked out for being a dumb *** and getting arrested during the academy.....and the other is working the road still (shutters as I think about that....)......

I didn't have to take it because I had a degree.....so I don't know the test is....but I am suspecting it's the same State-wide....as POST doesn't like to do things differently thoughout the State.....

Comment

sorry for the late response.. You will make the drury academy if you can spell your name and have atlest a GED. There is nothing wrong with this academy, but they do not turn people down very often. Drury is a good way to get your POST and then work at getting into a good department
      Hired !!!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5821 users online. 316 members and 5505 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X