300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kansas City, Mo Regional Police Academy

Hey guys I Recently applied to be a police officer at the Kansas City, Mo (KCMO) Police department. I passed the written test, physical agilities test, took the polygraph, and today (04-19-2007) I received a call from my background investigator to come to K.C (I currently live in St. Louis) to finish some paper work and to schedule my ride-along. Now I know that there are a few steps left before i get a job offer to attend the academy, but assuming that I get a job offer, what is the academy like? What should I expect? Also, if there are any other job applicants for KCMO out there, feel free to jump on in!

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...391#post860391

Comment

Oh come on! no one else has any information?

Comment

It's a good academy...alot of pt and dt. You will be in class with some retards who they were forced to hire to make some quota. They will be quickly weeded out. I don't think physically or mentally it is as tough as the MSHP academy but it is still a good one.
        A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4929 users online. 318 members and 4611 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X