300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kcmo pd

I am starting a new thread here. So, other than myself, has anyone received the emial on the May 16, about testing in Kansas City MO at the end of month for police officer ? After about 7 months of waiting.

I got the email. I submitted my PHQ awhile ago. They keep emailing me to test. I haven't decided yet.

Comment

Why haven't you decided on rather or not you want to test with them ? Police jobs are hard to get, so if you have the opportunity, why pass it over ? Is it something about the department I should know about ?

Comment

Just read the adopted budget and they cancelled all academies in 2014-15.

Comment

@atseele, do you know were I can find the link for this news? Are can you put this link on this forums, thanks .

Comment

There you go.

https://docs.google.com/a/iastate.ed...ptedBudget.pdf

Comment

For anyone who's interested in the process. Out of towners, went down this past Friday, Interviewd with two staff memebers of the department, day two, I took the Written examination, & day three, finished the physical ability test. Also, day one, turned in all documentation, they''re really stiffler about that. Be prepared, seriously, & don't waste their time.
              Last edited by quantezwilliams; 06-02-2014, 06:43 PM.

Comment

So, for anyone who's interesting in the process, I recently was contacted by KCMO PD, to do the polygraph exmaination. I am schedule for June 23, 2014. Rememeber, I am an out of towner, the process is moving alone. I am thankfully, grateful, humble & determine.
                Last edited by quantezwilliams; 06-13-2014, 05:35 PM.

Comment

So, I took the ploy today, I believe it went well. I just have to say, be honest to anyone going through the process. He only had inconsistency with one of my questions, all other were good. Said it shouldn't be a problem, anyone can chime in on this if you are in the process with Kansas City MO, Police Department.

Comment

So guys, I spoke with personnel early today, was told that my application finally made it up- stairs from the polygraph section for review.

Comment

Those who may be interested.....Houston is hiring.....minimum 3 classes of 72 next year, plus they are looking for money to add 4 more on top of those........cost of living is cheaper and ton of side jobs available

Comment

I don't know about that consistent 99 degree weather lol

Comment

The 99 degrees is fine.....it's the humidity that you have to get used to

Comment

I will be taking the test in October. Next academy is in Jan, then May. Apparently some tester may potentially be in October depending on size.

Comment

So, there's a class in October ? I haven't heard anything from them, I'm half way through with their process. Hey atsteele, can ask were you got this information at, if you don't mind me asking ?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4298 users online. 234 members and 4064 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X