300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSHP 97th Recruit Class?

Just wondering if anyone else on here is in the process for the MSHP 97th Recruit Class? I received my letter of conditional employment today, physical and psych exam are the last steps. Looking forward to meeting anybody that might be going through!

Originally posted by road_pirate View Post
    Just wondering if anyone else on here is in the process for the MSHP 97th Recruit Class? I received my letter of conditional employment today, physical and psych exam are the last steps. Looking forward to meeting anybody that might be going through!
    Congrats, man.

I'll be down in August for my Written & Physical for class 99.

If you don't mind me asking, was there anything 'in your closet' that you were nervous about goin' into your BI? I've got rocky credit right now that I'm workin' on fixing. I'm only 23 so it's just college credit card debit, but it's a blemish.

Did you get wind of your class size yet, or have you heard anything about 'shortages'? It seems like they're running classes one after another right now.
    Last edited by Truckerspeed; 04-12-2013, 02:23 AM.

Comment

PM sent to Truckerspeed

Comment

Got it, thanks.

Comment

Hey, road_pirate, I'm waiting on my final offer as well for the 97th class. Nice to meet you. Hard to believe only 2 more months until the academy.

Comment

TeamRava,

I got my go ahead to start the academy on July 1st! Hope to see you there!

Comment

Congrats, road pirate, same here, look forward to seeing you there!

Comment

@road_pirate or @teamRava
                During the fitness for duty assessment, is it pass or fail on ALL portions or only some? Also if it isn't pass or fail on all portions, do they score you differently if you can complete more than the minimum in those catagories? (ie. push ups, sit ups, runs)
                I have a piece of paper that shows the minimum scores for all of the items in the fitness for duty assessment, but online it states that only the canidates who score the highest will continue on to the rest of the process. Please advise! Thanks in advance.

Comment

I believe when completing the duty assessment you must hit the minimum, but the better you do the better your chances. If you get in, make sure you are in shape, if not the first weeks will be very hard on you.

Comment

Would you also mind if I asked whether you made it through on your first attempt or did it take additional tries to get it? I just took the written and physical for the 99th and the Trooper administering kept suggesting that we apply for the next class as well since almost no one makes it to the academy first try. Thanks for your advice!

Comment

Most folks take 2-3 times (at least) before they get in.......

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9135 users online. 314 members and 8821 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X