300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drury Police Academy

Just wondering if anyone on here has any experience or knowledge of the Drury academy in Springfield.

I've heard both good and bad. I've been told that some officers from Springfield PD think it's a little too lax, while other Springfield officers came from the Drury academy. Thoughts?

Maybe no news is good news.

Comment

I knew a girl who helped out with their domestic classes as a actor. She said they used all of their training for the class which is something I wish we would have done instead of just talking about what was happening. Thats all I know about it sorry.

Comment

Is anyone here enrolled in the upcoming full-time Aug. academy?

Comment

I'm currently attending the academy now! So far, it's been pretty good. Everyone I've talked to about the academy says it's the best self-sponsor academy available. Granted, if you attend the academy given by Springfield PD, this will appear lax. But there is a difference between attending a self-sponsor academy like Drury and going to an academy where you are hired on. The departments that hold their own pay you to be there and will mold you how they want you. With Drury, you pay them to be there.
          "I believe that education is all about being excited about something. Seeing passion and enthusiasm helps push an educational message."
          -Steve Irwin

"The brave man inattentive to his duty, is worth little more to his country, than the coward who deserts her in the hour of danger."
          -Andrew Jackson

sigpic

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3890 users online. 173 members and 3717 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X