300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson County Detention Center

Im a Correctional Officer at JCDC and I want to be a police officer eventually. I keep hearing that working at the JCDC will "Burn me" if I put it on my resume. Now I know there isn't a rule that says JCDC= BAD but what im asking is this. Do the surrounding police depts really view us as a joke?
    -Death is certain, life is not-

Originally posted by Raven9924 View Post
    Im a Correctional Officer at JCDC and I want to be a police officer eventually. I keep hearing that working at the JCDC will "Burn me" if I put it on my resume. Now I know there isn't a rule that says JCDC= BAD but what im asking is this. Do the surrounding police depts really view us as a joke?
    Not really. We've hired several CO's from there for the same position here. They have performed quite well for us.
    A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact!

Comment

We have a guy that used to work there. I think when someone views another dept. as a "joke" it means how it's ran, not the low men on the pole that work there. Our JACO CO used to work there about 8-10 years ago.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3093 users online. 173 members and 2920 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X