Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STLMPD currently testing. Looking for a place to live....

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STLMPD currently testing. Looking for a place to live....

I'm currently in the testing/hiring process for Saint Louis Metro Police. They have been extremely helpfull in every way along the process. Finished my physical today. Anyone work for them currently and have any input? I'm from out of state and looking to move in the area ASAP. They require that I live within the city limits. Whats a good area to live in? I hear "The hill" is a good choice. I want the safest area possible (if any lol).

Thanks

I can't give you any advice on where to live, but are you sure you want to move before you're hired?

Comment

Originally posted by occ View Post
      I can't give you any advice on where to live, but are you sure you want to move before you're hired?
      I wont make the move till I am atleast given my academy date; however the second I hear from them I am making the jump down there.

Comment

I'd say south city. It is where most of us live. Also, I'd wait until you have a start date for the academy. I know guys who have waited some time for a start date and it never came.

Comment

Originally posted by b1234 View Post
          I'd say south city. It is where most of us live. Also, I'd wait until you have a start date for the academy. I know guys who have waited some time for a start date and it never came.

I will wait. I was told that the Dept is in need of many new officers and that I should not have much of a problem. Wont put all my eggs in one basket tho.

Comment

St.Louis PD will hire almost anybody so as long as your record is clean and you tell the truth you should be good. As far as a residence south City will be your best best.
            HELP FIND VICKI HOFFMAN MISSING FROM SAINT LOUIS MO SINCE AUGUST 24, 2009

WHEREABOUTS-MEMPHIS TN.

Comment

No, move to North City, that way you will be able to witness the kind of stuff you are going to have to deal with. I'm just kidding, moving to North City would be suicide. South City is the only nice area in the city. If you have money, check out Holly Hills. If you have alot of money, check out Lafayette Square.
              Jim K.
              ----------------------------------------
              MO State Highway Patrol
              Application- Accepted
              Written and Physical Test-10/18/2008 Troop C
              Poly-
              Background-
              Oral-
              Conditional Offer-
              Physical-
              Psych-
              Academy-July 1, 2009
              Graduate- Dec. 18, 2009

Comment

Originally posted by AntonioDestiny View Post
                St.Louis PD will hire almost anybody so as long as your record is clean and you tell the truth you should be good. As far as a residence south City will be your best best.
                Thants what I hear. I heard as long as im not a crazy person and i have a clean record im in. Im as clean as it gets. LOL.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5895 users online. 345 members and 5550 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X