Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Available grants in Missouri (work for Bridgeton PD)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Available grants in Missouri (work for Bridgeton PD)

Hey guys anyone know of any good sites to look for grants. Or maybe any grants that have applied for, and recieved funding. Bridgeton is next to Lambert, and would think we could get some omeland security grants. Get back to me thanks.

Grants

Contact Eric Sheppard at the Missouri Department of Public Safety (Jefferson City, MO). Most, if not all, Federal grants are funneled through the Missouri Department of Public Safety and distributed at the discretion of a committee.

As a former board member I can tell you that certain items are rarely funded (i.e. vehicles). However items vary from year to year.

Also take time to prepare a complete and articulate grant application. Don't leave spaces blank or half-*** a narrative. These are certain disqualifiers.

Good Luck!!!

Comment

hey Dale? Is Bridgeton hiring by chance? I'm going to college rihgt now and looking for "respectable" North County Muni's that are hiring

Comment

Not hiring right now, but probably in near future. The department is very old, and lots of people will retire within the next 5 yrs. Need some new blood in it. The department is stale now, but has oppurtunity to be a great place to work.

Comment

Is Neal Mercele still the Explorer Advisor for y'all?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3154 users online. 190 members and 2964 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X