Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greene County Info

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Greene County Info

    Would like any information I can get about the Greene County S.O.

    Pay?
    Training?
    Will they accept Kansas Certification?
    Take home car?
    Shift info?
    yknotus

  • #2
    Originally posted by yknotus View Post
    Would like any information I can get about the Greene County S.O.

    Pay?
    Training?
    Will they accept Kansas Certification?
    Take home car?
    Shift info?
    http://www.greenecountymo.org/sheriff/index.php
    A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by yknotus View Post
      Will they accept Kansas Certification?
      Not up to the agency.....it's up to MO POST.....you have to contact them, send them all your academy and continuing ed stuff....plus any post college stuff....and they will let you know.

      I caution you to do it early....as they are low on folks and take a while......

      http://www.dps.mo.gov/POST/Main/index.htm

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
        Not up to the agency.....it's up to MO POST.....you have to contact them, send them all your academy and continuing ed stuff....plus any post college stuff....and they will let you know.

        I caution you to do it early....as they are low on folks and take a while......

        http://www.dps.mo.gov/POST/Main/index.htm
        WELCOME BACK.....How is LECC?
        A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ray8285 View Post
          WELCOME BACK.....How is LECC?
          Good time....real good. Chief Deputy from Maricopa County was a hoot.

          I am going to be getting a pair of pink jail underware (non-used of course) from him......signed by Sheriff Joe.....

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
            Good time....real good. Chief Deputy from Maricopa County was a hoot.

            I am going to be getting a pair of pink jail underware (non-used of course) from him......signed by Sheriff Joe.....
            DAMMIT!!! Always next year I guess.
            A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ray8285 View Post
              DAMMIT!!! Always next year I guess.
              Springfield....

              Comment


              • #8
                Greene county has a patrol department of 40 deputies, along with CID, civil and court security, all which use sworn deputies. The Sheriff at this time is not running for reelection but his chief is and will most likely win. The outgoing sheriff was a long time trooper and made large amounts of changes to the department. Patrol starts out at 29,000 to 30,0000 a year which is good for county officers. All road, invesitgations and civil officers have take home cars, most of the patrol fleet has new chargers with a few CV and older chevys being phased out. all CID guys have new chevy's. all equipment is provided. Patrol works 6 week rotating shifts 7-1700 1400-0100 2100-0700

                This is a good agency that is becoming a great agency, however, not much turnover in the road areas of the department, most will have to work in the jail, which is only 5 years old or in a smaller area department like nixa or republic to move to patrol PM me for more info
                Hired !!!!!

                Comment

                MR300x250 Tablet

                Collapse

                What's Going On

                Collapse

                There are currently 6268 users online. 324 members and 5944 guests.

                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                Welcome Ad

                Collapse
                Working...
                X