Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo?

It's too quiet in here. Anybody "home"?

I'm here, although I think I'm the only one that ever checks this board. Anyone heard the latest news about MHP? I have my first exam with them tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by jbcaldwe
      I'm here, although I think I'm the only one that ever checks this board. Anyone heard the latest news about MHP? I have my first exam with them tomorrow.
      How do you get an application for the MHP? I didn't see anything online to download.

Comment

Application

You can't apply online. You have to pick up an application at one of their substations or call Headquarters and have them send one to you.

Comment

Originally posted by jbcaldwe
          You can't apply online. You have to pick up an application at one of their substations or call Headquarters and have them send one to you.
          JB, thanks. I'm headed for Tupelo tomorrow morning to visit some friends. Do you or anybody else know where the nearest MHP Hq's is so I can pick up an app? Thanks!

Comment

Mississippi

Yeah, it's way too quiet in the Mississippi threads. MHP is a good agency to work for. Good luck in the process. I work for Ridgeland PD. It's a good agency and has a very good command staff. They could pay better though especially with the amount of economic growth in our area. We have about 60-65 sworn officers and have Patrol, CID, Community Policing, SWAT team, Narcotics, K-9, School Resource and Reserve Officers.

I hope the Mississippi forum gets more active. Anyone from other MS departments out there please reply.

Take care!

Comment

where the nearest MHP Hq's is so I can pick up an app?
              Although this is probably a day late and a dollar short....

The nearest Sub Station is in New Albany (662) 534-4755. They can give you better directions to get there than I could

Comment

Last edited by habeas corpus; 04-16-2007, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Starting pay should be $35,900 with the new raise.

Comment

Originally posted by MrP46
                    Starting pay should be $35,900 with the new raise.
                    Is that the starting salary for MHP? My sweetheart is a nurse for the state and she told me that all state workers were getting increases. Dose MHP pay more for experience? I'm also looking into Tupelo PD, and Lee County SO's. Anybody have info on these two dept's? I'm now in Tupelo for the next two weeks and will be checking things out around here.
                    Last edited by Scott941; 04-24-2007, 10:56 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6181 users online. 310 members and 5871 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X