300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound off like you got a pair!

2 posts in here in 10 days.... anyone got anything to talk about?

Is anyone hiring on the coast besides Gulfport.

Comment

I think Hattiesburg hires somewhat regularly if that is close enough to the coast for you.

Comment

Nah I have a house on the coast, not a very good market to sell.

Comment

Originally posted by mach1 View Post
          Nah I have a house on the coast, not a very good market to sell.
          Horrible market to sell. Gpt has 9 openings I believe. Biloxi also hiring laterals. Ocean Springs has a few openings also.
          Geaux Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by GC Tiger View Post
            Horrible market to sell. Gpt has 9 openings I believe. Biloxi also hiring laterals. Ocean Springs has a few openings also.
            Biloxi is on a hiring freeze, they made an exception at the beginning of summer and hired a few people. I'm a ex Biloxi Officer and sadly I was not back in the State when this happened. Well at least that is what I was told, but they have been known to hold grudges if you leave the department. Ocean Springs is the only agency I haven't checked with. Moss Point and Pascagoula are hiring, but Im going to pass.

Comment

There are hardly any agencies that I am aware of here in the north part of the state hiring with the exception of Southhaven and Olive Branch that im aware of
              Talk low, talk slow and don't say too much

Comment

Originally posted by mississippijuvi View Post
                There are hardly any agencies that I am aware of here in the north part of the state hiring with the exception of Southhaven and Olive Branch that im aware of
                Does Tupelo PD ever hire? Seems like they don't get much turnover in that agency.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott941 View Post
                  Does Tupelo PD ever hire? Seems like they don't get much turnover in that agency.
                  They actually just hired some officers, and from my understanding will be doing some hiring in the near future
                  Talk low, talk slow and don't say too much

Comment

Originally posted by mississippijuvi View Post
                    They actually just hired some officers, and from my understanding will be doing some hiring in the near future
                    Thanks. Turned in an app with Lee Co. SO, but never heard a word from them.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10979 users online. 554 members and 10425 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X