Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young SGT
    replied
    I'm fairly certain that everything should switch around. And Oxford's right, it's very laid back.

Leave a comment:

• AlexBeard
    replied
    Originally posted by Oxford30 View Post
    Mississippi will accept just about any state P.O.S.T. certifications. The department that hired you would have to send you to a 3 week refresher course for Mississippi laws, radar, intox, etc. It's at the academy but you aren't treated like a basic recruit. It's like going to any other training you may have been to.
    I appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• Oxford30
    replied
    Originally posted by AlexBeard View Post
    Do any Mississippi officers happen to know if Tennessee P.O.S.T. certificates and credits are recognized by Mississippi B.L.E.O.S.T. (I believe that is the certifying agency)?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.
    Mississippi will accept just about any state P.O.S.T. certifications. The department that hired you would have to send you to a 3 week refresher course for Mississippi laws, radar, intox, etc. It's at the academy but you aren't treated like a basic recruit. It's like going to any other training you may have been to.

Leave a comment:

• AlexBeard
    started a topic Tennessee P.O.S.T.

Tennessee P.O.S.T.

Do any Mississippi officers happen to know if Tennessee P.O.S.T. certificates and credits are recognized by Mississippi B.L.E.O.S.T. (I believe that is the certifying agency)?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10757 users online. 491 members and 10266 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X