Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well you might want to check out Gulfport, unless you already planned on being in the metro area. They are almost as big as Jackson but I hear their people like working there. I know for a fact if you call their recruiter then he/she will know something.

Comment

I'll have to check them out, thanks!
      Stay safe out there

"Cancel that central, its a moose"

Comment

Originally posted by drwilso87 View Post
        Well you might want to check out Gulfport, unless you already planned on being in the metro area. They are almost as big as Jackson but I hear their people like working there. I know for a fact if you call their recruiter then he/she will know something.
        Gulfport is a good department. I plan on joining their Reserves as soon as my work schedule allows me to.

Me personally, I wouldn’t mind working for Jackson PD as a way to get into a law enforcement. I would not want to live in Jackson though. I would have to live somewhere in the surrounding area. My concern with working for Jackson PD is not so much the department itself, just the people running it and the politicians that run the city.

Comment

Originally posted by KW911 View Post
          Gulfport is a good department. I plan on joining their Reserves as soon as my work schedule allows me to.

Me personally, I wouldn’t mind working for Jackson PD as a way to get into a law enforcement. I would not want to live in Jackson though. I would have to live somewhere in the surrounding area. My concern with working for Jackson PD is not so much the department itself, just the people running it and the politicians that run the city.
          Like I said... Command Staff seems to be breaking down and leadership doesn't look strong - outside looking in.

The cool thing about JPD is that you don't have to live in Jackson or Hinds County to have a take-home car, so there's a plus.
          http://www.tigalaya.com/index

Comment

Originally posted by saultsaultsudio View Post
            I'm applying tomorrow for that reason
            Did you put an application in w/ JPD?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6929 users online. 300 members and 6629 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X