Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jbrannan82
    replied
    I never considered the hospital. May have to give them a looks. I know Jackson is hiring but I'm a outside of Hinds. Not sure where you are but might be worth looking into.

Leave a comment:

• Dave_S
    replied
    MDOT was looking for MC Enforcement Trainees and State Hospital PD was also looking for trainees - I applied at both!

Leave a comment:

• jbrannan82
    replied
    You found an agency hiring? I am impresssed. Everyone I have seen wants certified only. Good luck to you!

Leave a comment:

• Young SGT
    replied
    Do what you're told, do what you're told, do what you're GD told. You'll be fine. Never EVER drop out of a run, either.

Leave a comment:

• Young SGT
    replied
    That's the only attitude to have.

Leave a comment:

• Dave_S
    replied
    Hey SGT - Thanks for the reply. I've been through Navy boot camp (a long, LONG time ago), so I get weeding out the ones who don't want to be there. Believe me - the only way I'm leaving other than graduation is if they carry me out on a stretcher!

Leave a comment:

• Young SGT
    replied
    80% mental. It's all in your head. do pushups and run in the heat. But keep your head. Nothing you do will be right or good enough. Keep your bearing and don't stop moving. Even when it's agonizing, just go through the motions.

Leave a comment:

• Dave_S
    started a topic MLEOTA Questions

MLEOTA Questions

First I want to say hello and thank all of you for what you do - I wish i had followed my heart a long time ago and became an LEO, but life took me in a different path. Now I have the opportunity to make a career change, and I have applied to a couple different agencies. Being 42 years old and a desk jockey for over 20 years, the physical aspects of the academy have me concerned. I've seen the suggestions given on this board, and have been running and working out like crazy, but I was wondering if some of you recent grads of MLEOTA could give some insight into the pre-entrance as well as just general info about the academy. (I've seen the website, just wondering what YOU would have wanted to know before you went?) Thanks in advance!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9993 users online. 371 members and 9622 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X