300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MS Bureau of Narcotics...

I understand that the MS Bureau of Narcotics is a branch of the MS Department of Public Safety, but I did not know what the requirements were to join. Do you have to have previous law enforcement experience to join MBN? What are the minimum requirements?
    Thanks everyone for information.

They have sent people through MLEOTA as agents, so I don't think its a requirement.
    http://www.tigalaya.com/index

Comment

Thanks. I did not know if MBN (like MBI is) was a branch of the Highway Patrol and you had to be a trooper first, or if you just needed to be POST certified, or if they took people with nada police experience and put them through the academy.

Comment

One of my professors was the former deputy director of MBN and while he was in charge their standards were either 4 years of LE experience or a bachelors degree with no experience.

I don't know if that has changed, I believe he left in 99 or 2000

Comment

Originally posted by headonstraight View Post
          One of my professors was the former deputy director of MBN and while he was in charge their standards were either 4 years of LE experience or a bachelors degree with no experience.

I don't know if that has changed, I believe he left in 99 or 2000
          Thank you.

Comment

Here's the link to the State Personell Board for the entry level position of Agent, it's best to call in early becasue I notice that when openings get posted they usually already know who they want to hire
            http://agency.governmentjobs.com/mis...3&viewOnly=yes

Comment

Do they hire non-leo with the bureau?
              The only easy day was yesterday. - BUDS Instructor

Comment

If you live in Biloxi just try and get hired by them of Gulfport. They both pay more that MBN
                Geaux Tigers

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11091 users online. 513 members and 10578 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X