300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jones County/Laurel MS area....

Hello everyone. I live on the MS Gulf Coast, but my fiancé recently got a good job in Laurel. She has already moved up there and I figure I will move there shortly myself. I e-mailed the person in charge of hiring for Jones County Sheriff’s Department and he sent me an application so I can apply for a corrections officer position in their county jail. I also wanted to be a reserve deputy, but he said unless I was already certified as a reserve then they were not accepting applications for that at this time. I eventually would like to become a full-time deputy, but for now corrections would be a good way for me to get in.
    Does anyone know anything about Jones County Sheriff’s Department and the Laurel/Jones County area? They seem like a very good department, but I always like to get as much insider knowledge as possible.
    Stay safe out there everyone.

Jones SO would be a great place to work. I've met their interdiction officer. He put on a class at RCTA and is a very knowledgeable guy. But other than that, I'm not sure about their agency. He talked very highly about it. Have you tried Ellisville PD? Or Jones County Junior College PD? Those guys may have some slots open.
    http://www.tigalaya.com/index

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8909 users online. 400 members and 8509 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X