• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westboro Baptist Church comes to Mississippi and loses

Check it out:

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...86#post2727786

That's nice,
    Best way to keep them away is don't let them have the attention they want. If they start to protest a funeral, just ask for their permit to assemble. If they don't got one break up the protest, if they resist, pepper spray cuff and stuff. Yes people have the right to assemble, but counties and cities have the duty to regulate where and how people can assemble. Requiring a permit for the protest is not illegal or a violation of 1st Amendment rights. If they don't have the permit they can be arrested for unlawfull assembly, disturbing the peace. Counties and cities can place non-refundable deposit requirements for clean up for such assembly. Lets see if they are willing to pay to protest, then the county or city can set where they can protest, and it doesn't have to be anywhere near the funeral route, or the cemetary. As long as county or city does not prevent their right to assembly there is no violation of the civil rights.
    GOD IS A NINJA WITH A SNIPER RIFLE, WAITING TO TAKE YOU OUT.

"For weapons training they told me to play DOOM"

Comment

I work for Brandon PD. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but none of this is true. I wish it were, but they never showed up. Not even sure that they were ever in town. Sorry, guys.
      http://www.tigalaya.com/index

Comment

Originally posted by headonstraight View Post
        Dammit....

This^

Comment

Well, for what it's worth before you threw a wet towel on my parade, I was going to say this made me smile...
          It's not the will to win that matters...everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters.
          Paul "Bear" Bryant

Comment

Way to go man, hahaha, I have had to bust a few bubbles too from friends calling asking about this. They knew better to show up down here.

Originally posted by Young SGT View Post
            I work for Brandon PD. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but none of this is true. I wish it were, but they never showed up. Not even sure that they were ever in town. Sorry, guys.

Comment

I'm pretty sure they knew better than to show up down here and spit on southerners. We aren't hippy liberal pushovers who just cry for attention down this way.
              http://www.tigalaya.com/index

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4929 users online. 243 members and 4686 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X