300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by downsouthdeputy View Post
    Got my letter!!!!!!!!!!!! I interview mid next week.
    How'd it go?

Comment

• Originally posted by WJG2011 View Post
      How'd it go?
      It was just as described by Headon. Some guys are being questioned on background stuff but I was not. I feel it went fine but it was strange so we'll just have to see. I bought a suit for this process and wore it to this and the video interview. I was very surprised to see so many people in polo shirts.

Comment

• Well, I found out today that I will not be moving forward. Not sure why, or even how, as I am more than qualified, but regardless that is the decision and I am OK with that.

Good luck to those who are still in the running, and for those who move forward.

Anyone else in my shoes can meet me in the "job opening'' thread to see what municipalities/S.O.'s will be having vacancies due to MHP.

Comment

It was just as described by Headon. Some guys are being questioned on background stuff but I was not. I feel it went fine but it was strange so we'll just have to see. I bought a suit for this process and wore it to this and the video interview. I was very surprised to see so many people in polo shirts.
          How many were in the room interviewing you? Btw, I'm wearing a suit.

Comment

• For me it was 4 people... 3 MS Troopers and 1 MBI

Comment

Got my letter!!!!!!!!!!!! I interview mid next week.
              Are you still in the running?

Comment

How many were in the room interviewing you? Btw, I'm wearing a suit.
                It was a panel of four. I am moving on to the polygraph stage.

Comment

It was a panel of four. I am moving on to the polygraph stage.
                  Congrats! Any advice for me?

Comment

Congrats! Any advice for me?
                    Um yeah, check your PM's

Comment

• Originally posted by headonstraight View Post
                      Um yeah, check your PM's
                      Yeah, it helps if I check PM! Thanks!

Comment

• Does anyone know how many of us are advancing to the polygraph?

Comment

• hey, did u say that you did not make it to the next step.. if not.. y..

Comment

• *****CADET UNIFORMS*******

For any of y'all who get accepted to the school and need Cadet uniform pants.......

I am stocking up on cadet uniforms and was given 10 pairs of the dickies pants you will need but they are too short for me. The measurement is 34x32. HOWEVER, they were taken up to about a 30 length and I usually wear a 32 waist in pants but a 34 waist fits me good in the dickies so realistically they fit like a 32x30. If you get accepted and want to save a ton of money send me a PM.

Comment

• Y u did not make it to the next setp.. what happen,,
                              Originally posted by headonstraight View Post
                              Well, I found out today that I will not be moving forward. Not sure why, or even how, as I am more than qualified, but regardless that is the decision and I am OK with that.

Good luck to those who are still in the running, and for those who move forward.

Anyone else in my shoes can meet me in the "job opening'' thread to see what municipalities/S.O.'s will be having vacancies due to MHP.

Comment

• Originally posted by orelld View Post
                                Y u did not make it to the next setp.. what happen,,
                                Re-read his second sentence......."not sure why, or even how..."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7680 users online. 416 members and 7264 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X