Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have no idea. I far exceeded the minimum qualifications and I passed background with flying colors. I feel like if they had done a proper interview (regular LE oral board interview) they could have learned a lot about their outside candidates like myself. I'm not bitter, and I hope it doesn't come across that way, but the interview stage is lacking severely.

Again, congrats to those of you who are hired. And good luck in patrol school. Downsouthdep, be sure to update us on your weekends off about what patrol school is like. The info would be valuable to me as I'll be applying again next year (hopefully they will hire again)

And not to be rude, but orelld, is English your first language?

Comment

• moving to the polygraph.. im so happy..

Comment

• lol.... too funny.... and yes,, english is my first language.

Comment

• I also am not moving forward. Not sure why, as with headon, I also far exceeded all aspects of the hiring process. But, it is what it is. I will try again. As for the interview, not much AT ALL was asked. I was extremely disappointed. Good luck to those moving forward and please keep us updated with the academy and what we can look forward to when we DO make it!

Comment

• I'm done with the polygraph. It is nerve-racking. I told the truth but was nervous. As long as they take nerves into account I will be fine. We were instructed to call the next day after 1, just like the interview.

Comment

• Originally posted by headonstraight View Post
              Downsouthdep, be sure to update us on your weekends off about what patrol school is like. The info would be valuable to me as I'll be applying again next year (hopefully they will hire again)
              I wouldn't expect to hear ANYTHING from ANYBODY in patrol school... I know at MLEOTA basic they tell us not to talk to anybody about the academy except to our supervisors. That will probably go double true from patrol school... they smoked us when they got wind of someone talking... death would probably be in store for those cadets if that happened.

Just wish him good luck and you'll talk to him after 22 weeks.
              ATF Special Agent
              Application Submitted: February 28, 2012

Deputy US Marshal
              Application Submitted: March 5, 2012

Comment

• I called today and was scheduled to report for my psych exam next week. I don't know if I pass that if it means I'm in the class or not but it's a very good sign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxford30 View Post
                  I wouldn't expect to hear ANYTHING from ANYBODY in patrol school... I know at MLEOTA basic they tell us not to talk to anybody about the academy except to our supervisors. That will probably go double true from patrol school... they smoked us when they got wind of someone talking... death would probably be in store for those cadets if that happened.

Just wish him good luck and you'll talk to him after 22 weeks.
                  Two classes ago there was no gag order. They wanted the cadets to spread the word on how hard it was. It'll probably be the same way this go round.
                  http://www.tigalaya.com/index

Comment

• Originally posted by downsouthdeputy View Post
                    I called today and was scheduled to report for my psych exam next week. I don't know if I pass that if it means I'm in the class or not but it's a very good sign.
                    Congrats on making it this far. I wish you the best, my friend.

Comment

• I passed the poly and have my pysch next Friday. Downsouth, did you have an orientation after the poly?
                      Last edited by mach1; 06-24-2011, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mach1 View Post
                        I passed the poly and have my pysch next Friday. Downsouth, did you have an orientation after the poly?
                        If by orientation you mean going to the training room and having the TAC's show us the gear we will need then yes.

Comment

• Yeah that's what I meant. I'm pretty sure if you have a pych scheduled, you are going to be selected for patrol school. I was original told that I was an alternate after the oral board, but three days later I got a call saying to come for the poly on Friday. It sounds like there were a few people who failed the poly.

Comment

• 8 DAYS TILL PATROL SCHOOL!!! haha... Good luck to those who were selected... I have quite a few friends that made it into patrol school that I'm rooting for.
                            ATF Special Agent
                            Application Submitted: February 28, 2012

Deputy US Marshal
                            Application Submitted: March 5, 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxford30 View Post
                              8 DAYS TILL PATROL SCHOOL!!! haha... Good luck to those who were selected... I have quite a few friends that made it into patrol school that I'm rooting for.
                              I've got two that I know of that made it in. Wish those guys the best. Gonna be a rough 6 months. Good luck everybody.

Comment

• Good luck to the people that will be there on the 10th. I'm an alternate and hope to be there at some point next week.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7199 users online. 388 members and 6811 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X