Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone currently in the process with JPD?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone currently in the process with JPD?

im going back for PAT monday, anyone else?

Jpd

Originally posted by headonstraight View Post
    im going back for PAT monday, anyone else?
    I sent you a pm regarding your questions.

Comment

I take the physical fitness test this Friday at 0900 hours.

Comment

I know I am resurrecting an old thread, but was wondering if anyone else got the test information in the mail for testing dates and times next week.

I would love to go down but it is just too short of notice with work.

Comment

I'm mildly interested in JPD, but I'm not sure whether 12 weeks is enough to learn everything there is to learn before hitting the streets? I recall seeing somewhere that the department has a live-in academy, is that true (I hope not...)? Are there racial problems within the department? Anything else I should know, aside from the mandatory "run for your life."

Comment

Looks like I'll revive this thread..... anybody recently go thru the JPD hiring process?

Comment

Originally posted by Agent BOND View Post
              Looks like I'll revive this thread..... anybody recently go thru the JPD hiring process?
              I graduated from the 57th recruit class. Academy is now 16 weeks long and FTO phase was about 3 months. Live in academy (Sunday evening thru Friday evening); if you're prior military you should have no problem adapting to the open barracks environment. Pretty straight forward process consisting of written exam, PT test, poly and background. Great place to gain experience, you'll work everything from a parking lot fender-benders to just straight up homicides. Pay is not great at all, but who gets into LE work to be rich.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6493 users online. 384 members and 6109 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X