300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southaven PD

Does anyone know what the resident requirement is?

Hmmm. I looked through all the info on the website, and I couldn't find anything about a residency requirement. I plan on picking up an app from them this week, and I'll ask.

Comment

Originally posted by glock194me View Post
      Hmmm. I looked through all the info on the website, and I couldn't find anything about a residency requirement. I plan on picking up an app from them this week, and I'll ask.
      Thank You very much, I also looked every where on the website and couldnt find anything.

This is an out there question, but I have just been curious about other departments in the area, while i have looking around, it seems that all of the Mississippi dept I have looked at give atleast free Health Insurance, Is this a MS thing?

Comment

I have no idea. If they do give it free, I doubt it's all that great.

I picked up the application, and the receptionist didn't know about the residency. She sent me over to the police station to ask them, and the verdict is....

NO RESIDENCY REQUIREMENT!!!

Fun fact, the app is only 2 pages! LOL.

Comment

I have no idea. If they do give it free, I doubt it's all that great.
          i read that they gave free health care, dont know the quality though???

oh well 2 page app, great!!!

Comment

Yeah, I looked at the lady and said, "Is this it??" She laughed at me. Since it's so short, surely there will be an additional Personal History statement.

Comment

Yeah, I looked at the lady and said, "Is this it??" She laughed at me. Since it's so short, surely there will be an additional Personal History statement.

well hopefully the hiring process is as short as the appl.

Comment

That would be nice, but they aren't my top pick. In the top yes, but not THE top.

Maybe we should just PM each other... we seem to have our own little conversation here!

Comment

I hope you keep this discussion public. I'm looking too. I mailed my app to Southaven yesterday.
                  Mike

Comment

MSTARL yell if you need anything, IM Local

Comment

That would be nice, but they aren't my top pick. In the top yes, but not THE top.

Maybe we should just PM each other... we seem to have our own little conversation here!
                      10-4..... pm me if yah got any question or cool info.

Comment

Sir yes Sir!

(I'm practicing)

Comment

Sir yes Sir!

(I'm practicing)

HAHA, academy is fun... you'll enjoy it and remember it is never gonna be harder than yesterday.

My motto is EASY DAY EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

HA! I hope so... Just gotta remember that all the $hit they do will eventually benefit me in some way. Maybe...LOL.

Comment

HA! I hope so... Just gotta remember that all the $hit they do will eventually benefit me in some way. Maybe...LOL.
                              Glock,

I talked last night while on duty with a Hornlake officer, I think they may be hiring, but I was told they send you to Pearl or something like that in MS, and they said it sucks from start to finish no break what so ever.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8109 users online. 394 members and 7715 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X