300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fugitive at Airport Questions

I received a tip recently that one of our fugitives will be flying in to Minneapolis-St. Paul Internatinal Airport soon and I want to snap her up on her felony warrants. She scammed a number of people out of a lot of money on mortgage scams. (Not the crime of the century, but I still want her.) My questions are as follows:

-Someone in our office maintains that she WILL get arrested automatically becasue every passenger is ran for warrants. I seriously doubt it, but perhaps somebody from an Airport PD/Airport Unit can advise.

-What is the easiest way to determine what flight and airline she will be on? The best that I can come up with is to contact the airlines that fly between the woman's home city and MSP, unless there is a better way. I do not know exactly what day she will be flying out or what airline so I can imagine I could waste a LOT of time listening to telephone trees trying to talk to somebody that knows something.

-Is it possible to "flag" the name with the airline BEFORE she books a
    flight and then have then contact me once a flight is booked or can they only do that once her name is in their database?

-I am still not sure if I will do this myself, if I will impose on the US
    Marshals Service or if I will ask MSP Airport Police to do this for me.

-I have had her arrested before and while she was in one of the pre-trial jails for women in Maricopa County AZ she feigned a medical condition and was hospitalized. Due to the cost our county attorneys office decided to have her released.

PM sent on the "other" site.
    The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4627 users online. 257 members and 4370 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X