Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSO positions

Good day,

Does anyone know of any available CSO positions?

The Star Trib is advertising two expired positions in Maple Grove and Blaine. I also checked the League of Mn Cities and couldn't find any CSO positions there either.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

nope

I've been involved in several CSO apps lately...I don;t know of any that are currently open.

JR

Comment

cso

There was seven or eight departments hiring the the first part of May, but there hasnt been any other then Maple Grove and Blaine since.
      Don't blame me, I voted McCain
      ------------------------------------------
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH0BEoA9hsE

------------------------------------------
      See if you can find the differences in these two pictures, I did.

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/Zoeken.swf

Comment

http://www.lmnc.org/cityjobs/cityjobs.cfm this is where i always go but then i have every citys website in my favorite places and sometimes they will post them on there but not on the city jobs link ... good luck i have interviewed with almost every city lol they are hard to get and alot of ppl applying

Comment

Simliar to a CSO position is the Detention Deputy position. Hennepin County is always hiring. It's a good place if you're looking to get your foot in the door and offers the option of applying for a licensed position once you're eligible. Check them out.
          Magistrate: "Do you have any other pending charges?"
          Drunk: "Well there's this thing where the cops said I spit blood on them."
          Me: "Wait a minute, that was me!"
          Drunk: "Oh... now you like me even less."

Comment

Edina just had an add in the paper for CSO, but as of yesterday it wasn't posted on their city web site.

jr

edited to paste add:

Description: law enforcement CITY OF EDINA POLICE DEPARTMENT PART-TIME COMMUNITY SERVICE OFFICER Provides support services to Patrol, Investigations, Administration, Crime Prevention and Animal Control duties. Valid MN Driver's License required. Must be enrolled in a 2 or 4 year Law Enforcement program. 30-35 hrs/week includes weekends and evenings. Starting pay $10.91/hr. with increase to $11.85/hr after 3 months (2007 Contract). Submit completed City application, resume and letter of interest to City of Edina, Human Resources, 4801 W. 50th St. Edina MN 55424. A COMPLETED CITY OF EDINA APPLICATION FORM IS REQUIRED. Call the City of Edina Job Hotline @ 952- 826-0400 to receive an application form by mail or visit our website @ www.ci.edina.mn.us. Questions should be directed to Lt. Jeff Long at 952-826-0491 or Animal Control Officer Tim Hunter at 952-826-0494. Application deadline is Friday., 6/22/07 at 4:30 PM. AFFIRMATIVE ACTION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
            Last edited by ritt0048; 06-12-2007, 11:35 AM.

Comment

CSO positions

Thanks for posting the Edina position!

Comment

Lino Lakes is also hiring a CSO. Check their city web page for more info!
                "It's a long way from the Supreme Court to the streets." -F.Y.
                "Saw drunk, arrested same." -Buck

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3972 users online. 233 members and 3739 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X