300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding the Minneapolis PD station that was burnt down

So, the media only covered that the station was burnt down. Does anyone have any third party intel on the event itself?
    • Was it evacuated prior to the fire being set?
    • Did any armory get looted, or gear destroyed?
    • Were case files and evidence lost?
    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Minneapolis Mayor Frey ordered it evacuated. My understanding is it was overrun and torched after the evacuation.

Some gear was stolen.

My understanding is they tried to take what they could. It would not surprised me if some evidence and files were destroyed. I listened to quite a bit of it on the radio. It was clearly the biggest CF I have ever listened to.

https://www.fox9.com/news/charges-ex...-precinct-fire

Comment

Yes, Yes, and Yes. And personnel files. And computers authenticated for restricted access. And everything else that’s in a police station.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
      -John Adams

Disclaimer: My statements are personal opinions, and in no way reflect those of my agency.

Comment

Originally posted by Reedo View Post
        Yes, Yes, and Yes. And personnel files. And computers authenticated for restricted access. And everything else that’s in a police station.
        ****! That's just awful.
        "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3265 users online. 156 members and 3109 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X