300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Recruiting

I like to reach out every once in awhile to people but this is my first post on the matter. After trying for 31 different departments in Minnesota I made a move to Texas and was hired in literally hours. I'll pitch my department to people interested over PM but if you really want to get into great departments at close to double pay than Minnesota and half the cost of living let me know. I can steer you in the right direction. I just remember how hard it was for me up there and yes I do miss living there, but I've had a great experience in Texas.

Excellent. That is great to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by 1007 View Post
      I like to reach out every once in awhile to people but this is my first post on the matter. After trying for 31 different departments in Minnesota I made a move to Texas and was hired in literally hours. I'll pitch my department to people interested over PM but if you really want to get into great departments at close to double pay than Minnesota and half the cost of living let me know. I can steer you in the right direction. I just remember how hard it was for me up there and yes I do miss living there, but I've had a great experience in Texas.
      What area in TX are you in, that you were able to get hired in literally hours...?

Comment

Right between Dallas and fort worth

Comment

Originally posted by 1007 View Post
          right between dallas and fort worth
          heb?
          In Valor there is hope

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14736 users online. 417 members and 14319 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X