Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airport Police - Minneapolis/St. Paul

Also posted in the job section.

Opened 05/03/07. Closes 05/17/07 @ 1700 hours.

http://agency.governmentjobs.com/mac/default.cfm
    The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Originally posted by gopherpuckfan View Post
    Also posted in the job section.

Opened 05/03/07. Closes 05/17/07 @ 1700 hours.

http://agency.governmentjobs.com/mac/default.cfm
    wait....the airport has a police department????
    Happy to be here proud to serve

"Well it appears this lock does not accept american express."

Never trust fire fighters to point out a suspect.

Comment

*cough* jackass *cough*
      The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Comment

*cough* jackass *cough*
        OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH if thats the way its going to be....then.....may I remind you of a foot chase this past summer?!??!?!

Comment

Airport Police....? A career of grabbing unnattended bags or those pesky held doors.

An interesting place to work I must say.

Comment

Originally posted by MNsquad View Post
            Airport Police....? A career of grabbing unnattended bags or those pesky held doors.

heh - I thought it was a career of yelling at people for not "going around the loop"

Comment

They let the CSO's handle the parking/loading/unloading in front of the terminals. The CSO's are the ones who will make you take the loop.

Comment

For what they pay, I think one could learn to like a lot of things.
                "All government agencies, whether they be police, fire, sanitation, parks, etc., operate on a budget. That budget provides funding for them to employ a specific number of people. The can't just add someone to their staff because he speaks three languages or has a neat haircut."

Comment

Originally posted by squad51 View Post
                  OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH if thats the way its going to be....then.....may I remind you of a foot chase this past summer?!??!?!
                  No need to remind me of that one. That officer no longer works in patrol. You know the rest of our guys were there to help. I would have been, but I was stuck in the terminal that night.

Comment

Originally posted by MNsquad View Post

Yeah. No different from a barking dog complaint or Council Member mail runs. I love picking up someone's unattended bag on the Friday night of a holiday weekend. They can't get it back until Lost and Found reopens the following Tuesday

Also, where else do you have all these cameras at your disposal for evidence?

Comment

Originally posted by Wilkinotti View Post
                      For what they pay, I think one could learn to like a lot of things.
                      Yep

Comment

Yeah. No different from a barking dog complaint or Council Member mail runs. I love picking up someone's unattended bag on the Friday night of a holiday weekend. They can't get it back until Lost and Found reopens the following Tuesday

Also, where else do you have all these cameras at your disposal for evidence?
                        any where you go downtown MPLS....

Comment

Has anyone heard back from the airport yet?

Comment

I know I haven't.

Comment

Originally posted by UMD_Grad View Post
                              Has anyone heard back from the airport yet?
                              The hiring process is pretty long.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 158417 users online. 132 members and 158285 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Today.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X