300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSOs

hey guys just wondering how many people on here are CSOs or applying for CSO positions. I have been interviewing all over the twin citys. just wondering who all i am competing with lol .

I am one"CSO", it is a good job to get but sometimes CSO stands for constantly **** on. But I should pay off in the long run

Comment

me too

I have as well, still waiting on most.

Comment

I just started Monday, April 16th. Geez, what an anniversary to remember (VT shootings). I am a former P.O. and Deputy from another state (didn’t have a degree when I came up here) so much like the rest, I’m trudging my way through school. CSO sounded enjoyable and the first day was nice. I'm fortunate to have gotten hired and I'm proud to work for the department I'm with. Plus I’m glad to be back in a squad/truck and patrolling around waiting on the next call.

Comment

where at k9king?

Comment

I guess i would be your competition, but i've only had one interview so i'm not much of a competition hahahaha sigh...........
            Don't blame me, I voted McCain
            ------------------------------------------
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH0BEoA9hsE

------------------------------------------
            See if you can find the differences in these two pictures, I did.

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/Zoeken.swf

Comment

congrads K9 what city u got? lol i am sure i interviewd there lol lol

Comment

Originally posted by cpd3375
                where at k9king?
                I was hired by Blaine. I had my second day of work today. I spent an hour or so with HR, an easy day with the CSO coordinator driving me around showing me the sights and already my first trip to the dog pound in White Bear. It was pretty relaxing for the most part. I’m ready to jump in though.

Good luck to those who are about to apply, in the process and those who are getting hired.

Comment

Originally posted by k9king
                  I was hired by Blaine. I had my second day of work today. I spent an hour or so with HR, an easy day with the CSO coordinator driving me around showing me the sights and already my first trip to the dog pound in White Bear. It was pretty relaxing for the most part. I’m ready to jump in though.

Good luck to those who are about to apply, in the process and those who are getting hired.
                  sounds like your all set. congrads from what i hear blaine is a really good dept

Comment

cool, Crystal over here

Comment

I have been a cso for almost two years, and if you keep yourself in check (remember cso is not the police) it can have a great impact on your future carriers. Just do what they tell you and be thankfull that you have a job. I flew under the radar at my dept. and when I tested to be the police the second department I applied for took me based on the good word from my cso work.

Comment

Welcome to Anoka County!

Comment

Thanks! Glad to be here. When you hear a southern CSO on Anoka Co dispatch radio, it'll be me. You won't have a doubt in your mind.

I feel really fortunate to be at Blaine. I'd be fortunate to be at any department. I hope whoever is hired on as a CSO feels the same way. Coming from already being on the streets for just under 5 years in Okla, it feels great to be back in a unit on patrol, even if it is to take a dog to the pound. For anyone new learning the ropes and geography of their area, reports and perhaps the most important, interaction with the public and other officers, this is a GREAT learning experience. Just do what is told of you from your senior CSO's and street officers. Take their experience to heart. Learn from other's mistakes. Use these tools to your advantage and you'll do ok.

Now, I'm off to finish up my FTO and get out on my own.

Good luck, have fun and stay safe!!

Comment

Has anyone here, involved with Minneapolis CSO testing, been called for the Saturday May 5th Background Seminar?

Comment

Originally posted by ritt0048 View Post
                              Has anyone here, involved with Minneapolis CSO testing, been called for the Saturday May 5th Background Seminar?
                              CSO backgrounds have already started...........
                              Happy to be here proud to serve

"Well it appears this lock does not accept american express."

Never trust fire fighters to point out a suspect.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4375 users online. 294 members and 4081 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X