300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reserves

Hey everyone. first let me say this is one of the best sites i have ever seen. i am currently a LE student and i have found so much usefull info on here.

I was wonder what any of you can tell me about PD reserves. like who has the best ones and most active.

also any info on sheriffs dept water patrol units would be very helpfull i am looking at washington co ramsey or hennipen county

thanks for your time and info guys

I was a reserve officer for South St. Paul a few years ago. I had a great time! The Reserve Unit is really active.

My cousin is on the dive team with Ramsey County. Let me know what you would like to know and I'll talk to her next chance I get.
    The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Comment

Ramsey WP Reserves are very active. Snowmobile, ATV, Dive, Boats, Parks. They have bikes, if you're into that kind of thing. They just ran an academy, so they won't be 'hiring' until Oct/Nov of this year. What else do you want to know?

Comment

I second the Wash. Co. Reserve program. You can do as much as you want to. Any of the big 3 water patrol programs (Hennepin, Ramsey, Washington) will be interesting and great experience.

Comment

well i am glad to hear that them three counties are really active anyone know what days they do there training on?

Comment

This site might interest you:
            http://www.mproa.org/
            ~Wise men stand behind me, Brave men stand beside me, only Fools stand against me!~

Comment

Any one know anything about the Brooklyn Park Reserves?
              -thanks

Comment

Big city like Minneapolis, Saint Paul, expect to be out directing traffic most of the time. First string suburbs I think are the most active as far as hands on stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Hutch
                  This site might interest you:
                  http://www.mproa.org/
                  Hutch thanks for the website.

Comment

Originally posted by Joethalomeuw
                    Any one know anything about the Brooklyn Park Reserves?
                    -thanks
                    http://www.brooklynpark.org/sitepage...ack%20to%20top

yes they do joe heres BPPDs site

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5729 users online. 314 members and 5415 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X