300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Power of Taping Conversations

I just read this on the homepage of Officer.com. I learned alot up at Alexandria during my skills training and this only strengthens my belief. Just read... this is why we tape/video a lot of little things

http://www.officer.com/article/artic...ion=1&id=25950

I am happy that officer was thinking.
    "...and that was the second time I had crabs."
    "Stinks like sex in here."

I seen a TV court show (ha, ha, I know) that was pretty similar. CA officer stops a lady for speeding and cites her. She goes to traffic court and tries to fight the ticket but looses. She then writes a complaint letter to his dept. saying he was rude and only stopped her because she was a female driver. He takes her to court and sues for $5000 saying that the complaint letter was false and will be in his personnel file for the rest of his career. During the TV court trial, he whips out the audio tape of the encounter, and ultimately wins the case.

Comment

I bought a digital recorder for this exact purpose. I just need to start wearing it and turning it on when I have interactions with people.
      I can download the files to my computer. I'm still trying to figure out how to burn them to a disk.
      We intimidate those who intimidate others.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3305 users online. 148 members and 3157 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X