300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St Paul Applicants...

Insane & Squad51....Heard anything yet? I didn't even apply and the suspense is killing me!
    What can brown do for you?

I just checked my mail. Nothing yet. Praise God. I dread opening it and seeing my medical pack in there. I'm going to beleive as long as I have breath! I'm very surprised that I haven't heard anything yet. Then again... I keep praying.

SQ 51??? ANYTHING?
    Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

nope not a thing...anyone have any zoloft.....haldol..............??????????
      Happy to be here proud to serve

"Well it appears this lock does not accept american express."

Never trust fire fighters to point out a suspect.

Comment

Sq51.. I've been saying prayer for both of us. Trust me.. in my prayer today I said "GOD, I really don't want to take anti depresants.. PLEASEEEEEEE let there be good news or no news in my mailbox!"

PTL! he love's me! Had my first day down in direct supervision at the jail today....That was interesting!

Comment

NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS.

I gotta figure that if they were going to wash either of you, they would do it right away.

I also heard from some coppers in court today that they were considering hiring 25 instead of the 15 that they had originally thought. Now granted, one must take this with a grain of salt, but who knows????

Comment

Hopefully you will hear soon. I am so grateful I am hired, and working and don't have to go through that again!

Best wishes to you both!
            What can brown do for you?

Comment

I'm getting pretty antsy for you two also........

Still wishing you luck!!!!!!!!

Comment

Praise God!!!!!!!!

The Chief called me at 2150 hours!!!!! and gave me a conditional job offer!! PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!

He said call my backgrounder first thing in the morning and set up time for the psych and medical exam.. PRAISE GOD PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!

btw.. did I say PRAISE GOD?!?!?!??!

Comment

Originally posted by InSane1
                  The Chief called me at 2150 hours!!!!! and gave me a conditional job offer!! PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!

He said call my backgrounder first thing in the morning and set up time for the psych and medical exam.. PRAISE GOD PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!

btw.. did I say PRAISE GOD?!?!?!??!
                  Congratulations! Hope psych and medical go well for you.

Comment

Well gina I am very happy for you..I got my call today saying thanks but no thanks

Comment

You realize that only means there is a better department suited for you sq51. I have all the confidence in the world that you will make it there in Due time. God has a plan for us all, yours happend to be at a different department! I know it will come for you real soon! The thing is... you will know matter of factly with no doubt.

Praise God, he never said life would be easy... he only said we'd never be alone!

Comment

Congrats to you InSane1.

I wish that was me, instead I am on app #34.

Comment

Heads up

St Paul is a tough department to get into without experience. If you really wanna be here, keep trying. Interviews and tests never turn out the same way twice. Just gotta give it another shot. Or, get some experience elsewhere. To be honest, I can't imagine going to St Paul without experience. Things move so much faster than the suburbs. Get some experience and keep trying. Tell them you won't stop. They'll see how much you wanna be there.

Comment

Originally posted by dulax8
                            Things move so much faster than the suburbs.
                            Hit that head on! Completely different from any suburb agency.

Squad51, I know how much you wanted this and I was hoping that it would work out for you. Haven't posted anything since as I really do not know what to say. Sounds like they will be hiring a ton still in the coming years, so I would highly encourage you to apply again.

PM me if you need anything.

K9

Comment

thanks k9

BTW I am a two year federal police officer and have military police experiance as well.

I am very bummed out..in fact now I am ****ed..I got the no thanks call two hours before another interview with a suburban agency..how do you think that went??? got the no thanks letter today no surprise..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2585 users online. 125 members and 2460 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X