300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alert

Recieved this email today. Unsure if it is credible or not. Be safe out there.

REGIONAL

Mark your calendars 10/30/05 (which will be an annual event) is MS-13 kill a Law Enforcement Officer Day.

Last month a CI told Newport News, VA Police Officer Steve Drackert 757/591-4978 (NNPD) that local members of MS-13 intend to kill a member of law enforcement on 10/30/05, and on the anniversary every year there after. According to Drackert, the CI has provided reliable information in the past. Note: 6 members of this very notorious gang were arrested over the weekend in Des Moines IA. They are particularly ruthless and are former military officers and soldiers from El Salvadore. Many were trained by our special forces. They like to use machetes to show their mark. This date is symbolic in witchcraft and is the 303rd day of the year which is 3 over 3, or the day of the devil.
    We intimidate those who intimidate others.

According to the link below, it looks credible:

http://www.iupa-fl.org/newsroom/bluelightning.html

Comment

What is MS-13 ?
      ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS, DON'T BLAME OTHERS!!!

Comment

It's a gang. Do a Google search on it.

Comment

i think i read somewhere in the forum..cant remember which section... that this is indeed a bogus threat. besides, I would like to think that everyone of us would go out there and think like someone wanted to kill you anyway. I know when I go full time my only mission will be to go home to my wife at the end of the day, and if I need to think like that then so be it. I would rather think like that all the time, than to be wrong when it counts.
          "No you got the wrong number, this is 91....2"

Comment

Legitimate threat or not, I'm still watching my partners and my butt that day and every other day.

Comment

It is always possible that alerts like this are a hoax. Working in IT, I have seen many computer virus hoaxes, the 'Bill Gates is giving away money' email, etc. However, most hoaxes do not come with names and phone numbers that could be called to verify such information. This is what makes it look fairly legitimate to me. A www.anywho.com reverse lookup of the above number shows that it is registered to the Newport News PD.

Either way, I agree you should treat every contact as though it could turn deadly.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3975 users online. 201 members and 3774 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X