Anyone here Catholic?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here Catholic?

I was at Shawn Silvera's funeral today. That has got to be the longest funeral or even church function I have ever attended. I should point out I have attended numerous church services of a multitude of denominations.

All that aside, it was a good service, a good turnout. I consider it an honor to have the opportunity to pay my respects in person.

RIP bro.

I am.................
    Happy to be here proud to serve

"Well it appears this lock does not accept american express."

Never trust fire fighters to point out a suspect.

Comment

I was there also....

It was a tad bit long... But in honor... It could have lasted a week! (So long as there are bathroom breaks)

Great turn out, I would have like to seen a procession like Sgt Vicks... But the change they made was very good also!
      ~Wise men stand behind me, Brave men stand beside me, only Fools stand against me!~

Comment

I guess they were considering the long procession, but logistically would have been next to impossible.

Comment

I wasn't able to go - but, my wife and I are members of Church of the Epiphany so we will be able to pay our respects to Officer Silvera when we visit our loved one who is also burried there....my step-daughter.

Be safe everyone.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9899 users online. 372 members and 9527 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
          X