No announcement yet.

Anyone here Catholic?

300x250 Mobile

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here Catholic?

I was at Shawn Silvera's funeral today. That has got to be the longest funeral or even church function I have ever attended. I should point out I have attended numerous church services of a multitude of denominations.

All that aside, it was a good service, a good turnout. I consider it an honor to have the opportunity to pay my respects in person.

RIP bro.

I am.................
    Happy to be here proud to serve

"Well it appears this lock does not accept american express."

Never trust fire fighters to point out a suspect.

I was there also....

It was a tad bit long... But in honor... It could have lasted a week! (So long as there are bathroom breaks)

Great turn out, I would have like to seen a procession like Sgt Vicks... But the change they made was very good also!
      ~Wise men stand behind me, Brave men stand beside me, only Fools stand against me!~

I guess they were considering the long procession, but logistically would have been next to impossible.

I wasn't able to go - but, my wife and I are members of Church of the Epiphany so we will be able to pay our respects to Officer Silvera when we visit our loved one who is also burried step-daughter.

Be safe everyone.

What's Going On

There are currently 6269 users online. 251 members and 6018 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad