300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question?

Specifically for you K9... and you too SQ51.

Trying to get my psych exam records is like pulling teeth. Did they say you needed them when you got hired K9? Did you get all your records Sq51?

I completely spaced out on the psych stuff.... I sent in requests, but they aren't as accomidating. The guy who did my last psych left me a message, "I have no problem with you having a copy of your results" but he said it very defensively as if I wanted them for some reason other than employment purposes. MAN OH MAN.... I faxed a request to Fishler's office on Wednesday and I still haven't heard anything.... GRRRRRRR... Cuttin it close.

Funny thing is, I'm more nervous about forgetting some medical record than I am about the interview.

Praise the Lord, God be with me!
    Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

I'm perplexed,

so the applicants have to gather their previous medical exams and any shrink exams?????

Comment

Yeah..I talked to my BGI and when I told him about military records and what not he said "do your best with in reason" so I got my pysch for my dept in my employee file and since that is with fishler I am saying that is within reason..I pick up my personal records today hopefully..other then that I am just doing my best.
      Happy to be here proud to serve

"Well it appears this lock does not accept american express."

Never trust fire fighters to point out a suspect.

Comment

40cal, correct. They want ALL medical records and any record of any kind where you visited a doctor, medical facility, etc. since you have been born. I hope I never have to go through that again. Very stressful, tons of repeat calls to facilities, trying to remember each facility since being born, etc.

Insane1, we needed everything just as well. Try your best in locating everything. If there is a problem, and I had one or two with mine, just let the investigator know and write something up saying that you went to the facility on this date, contacted them on these dates for records, nothing was sent or they have no records due to how long it has been (20+ years).

Rumor here is academy is still going for fall. Start running!

K9

Comment

So does St Paul have an applicant go through a dept. medical and shrink exam?

Comment

OKAY ANOTHER SHOUT OUT TO THE LORD!!!!

Today, by some stroke of pure miracle, the Good Lord reached out his hand and allowed me to collect three Pysch exams, after working all day. (I had Mille Lacs just fax it to my house. That Psych guy just got back into his office today after being gone a week.

You see, it is meant to be. St. Paul.... Praise God... St. Paul....Thank you Jesus! The 11th Hour and he came through!

OKAY... now everyone say a prayer for me. My interview is at 4 pm tomarrow. Praying things go perfectly. Can I get an Amen?!??!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by InSane1
              OKAY... now everyone say a prayer for me.
              Done.

Good luck to you!

Comment

Originally posted by InSane1
                OKAY ANOTHER SHOUT OUT TO THE LORD!!!!

Today, by some stroke of pure miracle, the Good Lord reached out his hand and allowed me to collect three Pysch exams, after working all day. (I had Mille Lacs just fax it to my house. That Psych guy just got back into his office today after being gone a week.

You see, it is meant to be. St. Paul.... Praise God... St. Paul....Thank you Jesus! The 11th Hour and he came through!

OKAY... now everyone say a prayer for me. My interview is at 4 pm tomarrow. Praying things go perfectly. Can I get an Amen?!??!?!?
                If they ask you your strengths and weaknesses, tell the chief he is a snappy dresser, and that even though people refer to you as the INSANE1, you are not really insane, or at least not been medically or psychologically been deemed insane. Then start having a verbal altercation with yourself, you will get hired for sure!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and good luck.

Maybe I'll have to sit outside the PD tomorrow and start tagging applicants as they come in to the parking lot.......

Comment

Originally posted by 40cal
                  So does St Paul have an applicant go through a dept. medical and shrink exam?
                  Yes, medical and psych. The most in-depth pysch exam that I have yet to experience.

K9

Comment

My backgrounder said they are going to be contacting everyone by Thursday night.

THAT IS SO MY JOB!

Comment

WellI am really feeling that this is the bottom of the 9th here..my interview is in a few hours...I am really excited...nervous and scared...but confident! I hope

Comment

Believe me, I know exactly how you feel. You will do great, good luck.

K9
                        Last edited by K9 Police; 09-14-2005, 12:46 PM.

Comment

I prayed for you Sq51. You'll do fine.

Comment

Well...I started out a bit bad went a bit long..on the first question but all in all I think I did well......I hope

Comment

LOL.. you sound like me. Thats exactly how it went with me. Dang nerves... and I don't usually get nervous at these things. I suppose its different when you REALLY REALLY want it

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3107 users online. 177 members and 2930 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X