300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Administrative Citations

Does your department do Administrative Citations for traffic offenses and MINOR criminal offenses?
    We intimidate those who intimidate others.

No, and I was under the impression that the AG's office had sued, or made a ruling regarding the use of those a couple of yrs ago...

Comment

We issue movers and we can issue ANOV's (Administrative Notice of Violation), they are tickets for Class "C" Misdemeanors that can be corrected with the issuing of the citation. For example, any city charge, driving the bicycle on the sidewalk, drinking on the public way, in the park after hours, the list goes on. One that cant be fixed by issuing the ticket though would be public intoxication and things like that.
      "I am the guy that keeps Mister Dead in his pocket." -'Mad' Max Rockatansky

"An Englewood Ranger is no stranger to Danger.." -Unk

Good Night Chesty Where Ever You Are.

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

Second City Cop

Comment

Yeah, I was under the same impression that the AG Office restricted the use of Admin citations. But I guess there are some department still using them.
        We intimidate those who intimidate others.

Comment

Hey pedro, you work cpd????

Comment

Yes I do. How about yourself?

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

Second City Cop

Comment

State Patrol in MN....you work in the 7th district?

Comment

The one and only 7th district.

Second City Cop

Comment

God, that place is a craphole....glad I don't work there!!!!!!

I was down there a while back backgrounding a cop that applied to our agency.

Comment

It is the armpit of the city of Chicago. 60% of all of the cities crime stems from or occurs in Englewood.

Second City Cop

Comment

An interesting note for those who don't know.....

The Englewood district in Chicago had more crime in the 1st 10 months of 2004 than the city of st paul has in a year.

Comment

Ahhh damit I wish I had seen this before I left..I just got back from Chicago tonight...
                        Happy to be here proud to serve

"Well it appears this lock does not accept american express."

Never trust fire fighters to point out a suspect.

Comment

I love Chicago.... always have, always will. Something about that city, I miss it...

K9

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3538 users online. 187 members and 3351 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X