300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARI exam

Anyone know what the ARI exam is all about?
    "It's like playing cards with my sister's kid's"

Yes I do. And it sucks!!! I always hated that test. It usually consists of writing about accoplishments and what type of recognition you've receieved for those accomplishments. So be prepared to boast about yourself and make yourself out to be a super hero.

If you think I'm joking.. I aint. I refuse to take that test.. However one agency did allow you to take that portion of the test home and complete it. MANY MANY MOONS AGO... it was White Bear Lake.... then it wasn't so bad.

If you want... I'll say a prayer for you...
    Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

YUCK! Thanks for the input. and yes a prayer and/or whatever else you have would be awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by OPey
        YUCK! Thanks for the input. and yes a prayer and/or whatever else you have would be awesome!
        SO is it a paragraph or a series of questions, an essay, an autobiography???? I thought that is what interviews were for??

Comment

ESSAY

If memory serves me right there is a specific topic... like, "honesty" or "responsibility", "diversity" etc.. there are a few others as well. Usually agencies will have 3-5 different "TOPICS". For each topic, you have a series of questions. Which are pretty much just who, what, where, why, when, and how.

Be prepared with names and phone numbers for people who can verify the information. Because they usually have a little area that asks you who can verify the information.

It's often like an interview question. but they will ask what type of action you took.

I personally don't like the test. Form your own opinion. And I said a prayer.
          Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3025 users online. 133 members and 2892 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X